Dr Med. Carine Schwarz Blatt
FMH Gynaecologist and Obstetrician and FMH Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecological Endocrinology
Dr. C. Schwarz Blatt treats women of all ages, from adolescence to the menopause. She has undertaken specialist training in fertility and fertility preservation (social). Recent scientific data and new technologies have enabled her to offer even better support to help couples make their dream of starting a family come true. This sometimes requires appropriate treatment to optimize the chances of becoming pregnant.
- Since 2006 – Independent private practitioner
2001-2005 – Training in the Reproductive Medicine Department, HUG Senior registrar.
Three months’ advanced training with Professor Olivennes, Cochin University Hospital, Paris
- 2006 – FMH Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecological Endocrinology
- 2005-2006 – University Diploma in Psychosomatic Gynaecology, Paris (Dr Mimoun)
- 2002 – University Diploma in Sterility Treatment, Antoine Béclère Hospital, Clamart
- 1999 – FMH Specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- 1992-2001 – Training in maternity care and practice, mainly at HUG, including one year in reproductive medicine (96-97)
- 1989 – Federal Diploma in Human Medicine (Faculty of Medicine, Geneva)
- 1982 – Secondary School Leaving Certificate in Science (Collège)